Meet the New York-Based Artist Living With a Sex Doll

We get a great deal of peculiar messages here at Highsnobiety: recently shaped brands and yearning craftsmen frequently connect in the trusts of being highlighted, and a lot of these messages are consideration getting and irregular. Be that as it may, South Korean-conceived and NYC-based craftsman June Korea emerged more than most.

His new work, Still Lives: Eva, is an organized narrative of a man's life living with a sex doll and the pictures are surely attractive. We needed to burrow further about what rouses a craftsman to investigate this sort of topic, and, obviously, we had the same question the vast majority have: "Is it accurate to say that this is fellow no doubt?"

 


We talked with Korea about what inspired this anticipate, what he supposes about sex dolls and his association with his own particular doll, Eva.

My instructive foundation started with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering when I was in South Korea. After I moved to United States in 2009, I got my B.F.A. in Photography and Imaging from Art Center College of Design in California, and expanded my field of learn at the School of Visual Arts in New York for my M.F.A. in Photography, Video and Related Media.0

Comments